Friday, February 27, 2009

Stalker

Okay, so this totally blows.

I just started a new blog and now I have to end it already. I have a stalker. Evidently my former username is the #1 search term directing *someone* to some of YOUR blogs. So, that, to me, means that this same person (whoever could it be?!) probably is running searches for YOUR NAMES (i.e. my lovely and talented readers who leave comments!) in order to locate my next blog. Um, this one. And he'll probably continue to run searches on YOUR names to find ANY blog I create for a while, until he finds something better to occupy his time. So, once again, I'm not going to be posting for a while, and maybe at some point I will start another blog, and email you all to let me know the scoop.

Crazy how this isn't really that different than the time my mom found my journal and read it and asked me about the things in it, forcing me to stop writing from ages 16 to 28. I hope YOU, stalker, are happy. This is my only creative outlet and for the second time in my life it's been ruined for me. Thanks. Thanks a lot. Now I'll be forced to turn my angst inward and start carving my arms or something.

Okay, sorry, that was out of line and totally inappropriate. But I'm fucking pissed. And suddenly aware of how fucked up my life is. Fuckity fuck fuck fucking FUCK.

5 comments:

  1. Damn...that does blow. I'm pretty sure I have my own stalker out there so I need to be kind of careful on the blogs I'm commenting on. Sigh. What losers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the exact same way about writing. I loved the creative outlet, but started censoring myself or just stopped writing and now it's hard to find my groove again. And my mom did the same shit with my diary!

    And I just wanted to let you know that I am NOT your stalker! I left my computer on your site and walked away, and didn't come back for a whole day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby - I didn't think it was you. This isn't a stalker I found by seeing who's sitting on my page, anyway, it's a stalker I found who is actively *looking* for my username on blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blows. Ever consider a switch to Wordpress?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a blog stalker once. And my ex-husband actually still reads it, which used to piss me off tremendously, but eventually I began to not care.

    I hope your stalker grows up and gets a life, and I hope you can go back to entertaining you masses. It totally sucks that someone is being so lame. And fyi? I just searched around a little to see what your stalker was looking up, and I must say, he or she put some elbow grease into it...

    ReplyDelete

Shine on, you crazy diamond.